Thorough Screening for your Pets
We offer a wide-array of diagnostic services that can provide quick and cost-effective ways to diagnose and treat pets for disease, toxins, parasites, infectious agents, skin diseases, and allergies. Our comprehensive wellness and senior panels evaluate the health of cell and organ function in puppies, kittens, adult dogs and cats and geriatric patients.
Our pre-operative bloodwork panels screen for any health-related concerns before we perform any surgical procedures.
At North River Animal Hospital, we are equipped to provide the following diagnostic care:
- In-house laboratory services
- Reference laboratory services – normally same or next day test results
- Biopsies, skin scrapings, fungal cultures, urinalysis, fecal and heartworm testing
- Digital radiographs
- Dental digital radiographs
- Telemedicine Consultations
- Referrals to Board-Certified Veterinary Specialists